Deutsch, Kerrigan & Stiles, L.L.P.'s attorneys have handled numerous types of transportation cases, including:
- Commercial aviation carrier cases such as the 1975 Eastern Airlines crash in New York, the 1982 Pan Am crash in Kenner, Louisiana, and many personal injury and theft cases.
- Helicopter crashes and related death, personal injury, and commercial matters.
- General aviation crashes and incidents.
- Railroad/bus terminal incidents.
- 18 wheeler incidents, including collision, product defect, toxic spill, and phantom injury cases.
- Motorcycle, golf cart and bicycle product cases.
- Coverage questions such as bobtail/deadhead coverage issues, environmental coverage issues, and coverage questions under groundskeepers' policies in connection with truck explosions that result in environmental claims.